Our Areas of Expertise
At LawNix.com we have both in-house and freelance writing experts in awide range of legal subjects. All our staff are qualified with a minimum of a 2:1 degree in their chosen subject area, with many writers holding multiple degrees across a range of law subjects. At LawNix we are also proud that Barclay Littlewood, the original creator of the custom essay writing industry, and a non-practising barrister is still a regular contributor to our site.
Writers by Subject
Civil Litigation Law
Commercial Property Law
Comparative/Conflict of Laws
Consumer/Consumer Rights Law
Criminal Justice System/Process (Law)
Criminal Litigation (Law)
Economics (Social Sciences)
English Legal System (Law)
Equity & Trusts Law
European (EU) Law
Hong Kong Law
Human Rights Law
Information - Media & Technology Law
Intellectual Property Law
International Commercial Law
International Criminal Law
International Political Economy
International Trade/Sale of Goods Law
Landlord & Tenant/Housing Law
Law of Evidence
Law of the Sea/Territorial Waters Law
Legal Professional Ethics (Law)
Maritime/Marine Insurance Law
Mental Health Law
Oil & Gas Law
Professional Conduct Law
Social Work Law
Become a Writer For Us
Applicants must have a minimum of an undergraduate 2:1 degree in order to be considered for a freelance writing position.
Do you hold a 2:1 degree or higher and want to make it pay? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you, working as a freelance academic writer! With job security being at an all-time low, whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your existing income, find out how working from home as a freelance writer can help you to achieve your life goals.
Recent developments have changed the way that we work for the foreseeable future. With rising unemployment and office-based roles being cut in favour of remote working, there has never been a better time to begin a career in freelance writing. With the flexibility to decide where, when and how you work, freelance writing offers a range of benefits over traditional office based job roles, without compromising on rates of pay and quality of life.
Why Work for LawNix and Business Bliss
- Great Pay. Highly competitive rates of pay based on the number of words you write.
- Flexibility. Choose which projects you take on, when you want.
- Start Gradually. Take on more work as and when you feel the time is right for you!
- Work Anywhere. Work from home, the local coffee shop or anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Dedicated Support. You're never alone writing for Business Bliss, with our team of dedicated support staff always ready and waiting to help.
- Plethora of Projects. Work on a wide variety of projects in a range subject areas suited to your particular qualifications.
- Do What You Enjoy. Use your degree and write about the subjects you are passionate about, at your own pace.
- Further Your Skills. Improve your skills in the areas academic writing and referencing, keeping up to date with the latest developments.
- Help Others. Share your skills and knowledge with students from a variety of social and cultural backgrounds.
The application form requires you to fill in your personal details, including information about your qualifications. Once you have completed this, you will receive an Application ID number, which will allow you to save and resume the application if you wish. Or, you can proceed onto the next step.
Proof of identity
You will need to provide proof of your identity. We require two forms of identification; one photo ID (such as a passport or driving licence) and one recent proof of address (such as a utility bill).
At this point you will be asked to provide proof of your qualifications. We need to see the qualifications you hold, and it must be the certificate or transcript. You must also fill in a 200-word, first-person, personal statement to support your application.
Get Academic Help Today!
Encrypted with a 256-bit secure payment provider